Sunday, March 24, 2019

Lone Peak Bigfoot Video


Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Sasquatch Captured on Video at Lone Peak

Lone Peak Bigfoot Video


Lone Peak Bigfoot Written Report
Tanner Hargis wites RMSO
 I think I have captured a vide of a Sasquatch 03/23/19. At around 10:30 AM. Up on Wasatch Range. near Loan Peak. It was high up to where I don't think any man will hike up it. I think it's something to check into..
RMSO responds
Hi
Appreciate hearing about your sighting.
Send us a link of your video when you can.
What road were you on when you filmed this?

Tanner
I was in my back yard with my spotting score. The zoom on the spotting scope is 10*60*80

RMSO
 You live near highland drive and it was walking above East Bench Trail up by Loan Peak?..
Trying to figure out how high it was above you?

Tanner
We live west of i-15 near Bangerter highway. I would think between 7 to 9 thousand feet, According to onX hunt map. He was about 8600 feet in elevation.

RMSO 
Interesting. Any indication how tall it may be?

Tanner
Looked 8 ft tall. It was walking up-hill fast with arms hanging to its knees.

Evening after RMSO investigation
We went out there & looked around glassing the ridges,peaks & clearings with high power cameras.. How much footage did you film during your sighting this morning?

Tanner
I only had the two videos I sent you. I tried to get a good video..

Derek & Kelly 
Examine the footage

Derek comments
Top of a saddle somewhere would agree not the place you'd think of seeing someone walking.

Kelly responds
This guy "Tanner" was sitting down in the valley west of I-15.
He was zooming from a long distance to get that footage.
Guessing 7 miles at least..
His scope has better zoom than my most powerful camera with 2.5 mile zoom capability.

Jen & I are on the way to go glass Lone Peak, its ridges & clearings with our most powerful cameras. We will also glass peaks & ridges surrounding the Lone Peak area.

Big Cottonwood Canyon Bigfoot

Provo Bigfoot Investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment