Friday, April 27, 2018

Three Sisters Sasquatch

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
The bigfoot footprint looked 
about 18 in long about 7 wide over 2 inches deep

Three Sisters Sasquatch

Lynn M writes RMSO
 Back in 1984 being a good friend with deer hunting in the three sisters Wilderness Area in Oregon we were we were making a push in the middle of the day and we're walking through what my family used to call Mahogany Hill. There's a lot of area over there or there's black sand literally black.

Anyway my buddy and his wife were off to my left probably about a hundred yards or so and I'm walking along and I look down and I see the left foot impression of a human footprint look like about 18 in Long about 6 to 7 inches wide the ball of the foot, the impression was about two and a half inches deep and the edges were Crisp and sharp.

I stopped dead in my tracks looked over at my buddy whistle for him he saw me I waved him over and he is a big dude 6 ft 4 an 250 lbs. He and his wife walked over to where I was at I didn't say anything I just pointed to the footprint, my buddy didn't say anything he just turned around and headed back for his Land Cruiser and I followed him and we went somewhere else we didn't look for the right footprint impression. But I guarantee that it was no human walking around barefoot out in the woods in Central Oregon.

Then another incident that happened about 10 years ago up on Goat Mountain off of hillockburn Road outside of Colton Oregon I saw another footprint but it was an old footprint but you could definitely tell it wasn't wearing boots, you could see the entire outline of the whole foot, this imprint what is about 16 inches long about 5 inches across the ball of the foot, and I've been hunting in the woods most of my life I've heard a lot of strange cries but I've never seen what was making the noise but they're out there believe it

More Oregon Bigfoot Below

Paul Freeman Bigfoot

Clackamas River Bigfoot

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home
#OregonBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment