Thursday, March 30, 2017

Kanosh Sasquatch Throws Dog

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Bigfoot Tosses Dog Into Families Camp Tent During the Night

Kanosh Bigfoot Throws Dog

Kodie writes RMSO
When I was younger, about 7-8 years ago. My family and I were in Kanosh camping. Earlier in the day my cousins, dad and brother found a deer carcass strung up in a tree, but it was all positioned funny with the eyes just hanging down. All day something felt off, and the dogs on the trip were really scared. That night we fried some fish and left out our trash (I know not safe). And went to sleep. A few hours later my mom got up to go pee, and she was so scared it was deathly quiet, and she felt watched. 
An hour after that, one of the dogs sleeping out side got thrown through my aunt and uncles tent, so my uncle and one of my cousins went in the truck to sleep and everyone else piled in my parents tent with me and my brother. someone ended up laying on my feet and I kept waking up, I sat up trying to get comfortable, and I saw a HUGE shadow, it had to be 7 feet tall, and the dogs were growling and going nuts, then the dog got picked up and thrown against the tent. I have never buried my head into a pillow so fast. it was terrifying. the next day the garbage bags were still in tact, but the grill we had used for the fish was picked clean, and the whole area stunk so so so bad. We still don't know what it was, me and my mom swear it was a big foot. Thought I would share! I've had family and friends over the past few years experience similar things in that area!


More Utah Bigfoot Below

8.5 Feet Tall Bookcliffs Bigfoot

Huntsville Bigfoot Harassing Land Owner

Bald Mountain Bigfoot
#UtahBigfoot

2 comments:

  1. While bigfoot seems to be of high interest NO report thus far that I have seen did not include a degree of attack. I believe we should start pushing back. While they are big and unbelievably strong I believe we cannot continue to be docile around them. We need to send a strong message that we are not giving up our planet to them. We all know the sightings have increased 10 fold. I firmly believe if we are to cohabit this planet they need to be put in their place and understand we will not just give in to them. Plus we need to finally knock one down to really learn about them. Not say kill the bigfoot by any means but we can't keep sitting back thinking they are accepting US on our own ground. They have been abusive at best. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. If bigfoot smells so bad, why can't dogs track them??? lol

    ReplyDelete