Tuesday, March 28, 2017

9 Feet Tall Bigfoot Jamestown Pennsylvania

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Large Muscular Sasquatch 
Walking a Fence line near Petting Zoo

9 Feet Tall Bigfoot Jamestown Pennsylvania

Joe writes RMSO
Seen one in pa. Unreal
Seen him walking a fence line thought he was a horse at first then I realized it was big foot didn't see his face .8to9 feet hi no neck had auburn tint to him sun was hitting him. Never looked my way, watched him walk about 100 feet long steps could see the muscles in his back. About 20 min. Later went in woods .got the creeps and left

Wish I never told anybody .they thought I was nuts. Never forget
 he was so shinny. Not all dirty lookin

RMSO responds
What State did you have your sighting in. What year and month?

Joe
Jamestown Pennsylvania
2014 July 10.30 in morning. A petting zoo for children is there.
You ever seen one? If so you know how I feel
They say why you have big foot on your garage? I say because I seen him!!!

6 comments:

  1. Please refer "Joe" to Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project Facebook Group. We investigate sightings. I'd love to speak with him.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PennsylvaniaBigfootProject/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamestown, PA is not far from me, in Mercer County. There are ALOT of sightings in Mercer County. I live in Lawrence County. Please contact 'Joe' and have him contact me on my group - I am the group owner, Mary Fabian: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PennsylvaniaBigfootProject/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading something about Remer, Minnesota being the Bigfoot capital of Minnesota, have you ever got calls to go investigate the area??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the most recent Bigfoot sighting we received from Minnesota https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2019/11/bigfoot-carrying-deer-like-grocery-bags.html

      Delete
  4. I live in Bradford county, Pa and have had at least 3 experiences on my property and have photographed a trackway with 50 inch stride between tracks. I also collected a large tuff of hair which also has a reddish tint to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! If you're on Facebook, please join my group Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project. We have a Bradford County Chapter who is in charge of research & investigations in your area. We'll put you in contact with him. https://www.facebook.com/groups/PennsylvaniaBigfootProject/

    ReplyDelete