Monday, February 8, 2021

Butte Lake Sasquatch Running in Manzanita Bushes

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"She was covered with straw colored hair 3 inches long, 
more compact & muscular than a human"

Butte Lake Sasquatch 
Running in Manzanita Bushes

Curt Brasier writes RMSO
 Back in 1974, I invited two of my High School buds (1970 graduates) to ‘Butt Lake’ (Should have been Butte Lake except for a map makers error!) in Northern California.

 While walking down a game trail, with rifle in hand, I stopped next to a large Manzanita bush to listen to the sounds of the forest. After several minutes, a scream of a voice I had never heard before, yet can’t forget, erupted from under the collection of manzanita bushes next to me!
Then, to my surprise, a young female Sasquatch about 4 or 4 1/2 feet high jumped out onto the trail in front of me!

Her physical appearance was obviously female, although much more compact and muscular than a human. She was covered with straw colored hair ~ 3 inches long but perhaps an inch longer on her head.

 As she ran down the game trail away from me, I forgot about my rifle as I watched this athletic young female (sasquatch) run away from me in panic.
As I gripped my rifle, I could only see, the similarities to a human girl of her age...

Let us not drive these hominids, with whom we share North America, into extinction!
As creatures of evolution and the Gods of Creation, do they not deserve the same rights to existence as we?
Please, give the Sasquatch your blessings to live in peace..

RMSO responds
 I recall other sightings in North California around manzanita. One that comes to mind is Bobby Reich Sasquatch sighting & others linked below.

More North California Bigfoot

Bigfoot Jumps from 
Tree & Runs to Cover

Grandma SLAMS Bigfoot 
with Car in Redwoods

Huge Chico Sasquatch Lips Curl 
Into Scariest Smile Ever Seen

Carson River Sasquatch Video Climbs Tree

Sasquatch Growls Through Window
 Shakes Trailer

Butte Lake Sasquatch Investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment