Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sasquatch Standing in Beaver Creek Monte Cristo Mountain

 

Cover photo source link
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
After watching this YouTube video Scott comments below
Live Oak Sasquatch Monte Cristo Mountain
"7 ft tall or bigger, very massive thick body & 
completely hairy from head to toe"

Sasquatch Standing in 
Beaver Creek Monte Cristo Mountain

Scott Evans writes RMSO
 I've been hunting on Monte Cristo since I was 8 years old with my family I am now currently 38 years old, I have only one time actually factually honestly sincerely truthfully witnessed seeing what we all call Sasquatch AKA Big foot on our way up to a deer hunt in the mid-1990s in the middle of broad daylight.

 The one I seen was standing in the middle of a creek in this canyon at lower elevation actually I kept it to myself didn't share it with my dad or anyone else in the vehicle knowing that they wouldn't believe me because I only seen it for a matter of a moment as we drive past it driving up the canyon but I saw it clear as day the technical terminology we may not know what to call it so I will call it Sasquatch I will call it Bigfoot but I will tell you that I have seen one of this canyon one time when I was very young and have never seen one again since but I keep my eye out every time I'm up there

RMSO responds
Was it standing in Beaver Creek?

Scott
"IT" was. The thing that was very odd to me is that it was not trying to hide it was standing in the middle of the creek middle of the day and we had, traffic was backed up in the canyon for some road work and so we were kind of stopped there for a moment right at that location I saw it clear as anything I've ever seen in my life that I could identify and never shared that with anybody until about a month ago I told my wife about it and you know she kind of laughed it off and so did I but it's the truth once upon a Time in the canyon I spend most of my life hunting fishing camping playing enjoying and it was only one time for only a moment but that one time was enough for me to actually believe that whatever it is exist in that mountain range

RMSO
Was it a mature thick giant or do you believe it to be a younger one? Can you estimate the height or width?

Scott
In my opinion it was definitely absolutely mature, 7 ft tall or bigger. Very massive very thick body. Completely hairy from head to toe exact same body structure as a human being. It was actually looking in my direction for the moment that I got to look at it. The face was more animal-like than human features but enough human features to compare it to a primate. In fact I was just up at the property the last couple of days elk hunting as I have two cow elk tags that go until January 31st I am hunting on my beavercreek property, as you know it is snowing pretty hard today so I am staying home today

Sasquatch Standing in 
Beaver Creek Monte Cristo Mountain

More Utah Bigfoot

Elk Horn Sasquatch Intimidates a 
String of Residents East of Coalville

The Sinks Sasquatch Video & Size Comparison

Two Giant Sasquatch at Dry Bread Hollow

Sinks Sasquatch & Giants of Dry Bread Hollow
#UtahBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment