Monday, February 24, 2020

Feather River Bigfoot twice the size of a large human

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Giant Sasquatch Encountered in Plumas Forest

Feather River Bigfoot 
twice the size of a large human

Robert Lackey writes RMSO
 Hi Kelly, I grew up in CA and when 12 or 13 started helping my father with the family business of trapping. Loved to hunt and fish all my young life, worked my way thru college with the CA Dept. of Fish and Game and then later in life for the US Forest Service for 14 years give or take. I loved outdoors.

 In Sept of 1993 I worked in silviculture for the US Forest Service, Plumas NF and my job this morning was to meet a contractor and show him a contacting up for bid, but he did not show up. So I proceed to a place called Watson Ridge, just North of Feather Falls in the Plumas NF. It drains into the Middle Fork of the Feather River which is wild and scenic area. I arrived at a clear cut named the mountain lion cut at 11:30. Wanted to see the mountain lion that lived there, I took my lunch into a small patch of brush and quietly looked over my 5 acre clear-cut. As my lunch ended 30 minutes later I had seen nothing and started packing my lunch box when I heard a large branch break. Sounded like a cow stepping and I did not even look up.


 I was there to count trees in the clear-cut by walking 120 yds, using a tape measure, count how many trees there were in a 20 ft. diameter circle. I walked out and counted my first plot and then started towards my second plot. As I get about 20 yds. from the edge of the clear-cut, I heard another large limb break and instantly looked up the hill. About 40 yards away thru a small opening in the brush was a leg. All that was visible was the back of the leg from the knee down to the ankle.

 The sun was shining direct on this portion of leg and I could clearly see red hair about 1 1/2 inches long around the leg. On the inner 1/2 was a denser fur. As this creature started walking up the mountain away from me, I watched the calf muscle flex up and down. It was awesome how large it was. This was my only view which was it's left leg from the back of knee down. Eventually I could see all the way up to the butt (about 65 yards away) and it seemed well portioned to a human. Hair all red. Then for a brief moment, I could see all the way up to the shoulders. The shoulders were very large and clearly bigger than a human. My guess is twice the size of a large human. The hair all the way up it's body to the shoulders was red. Some a little closer to brown.

 As it moved into the brush, mainly tan oak, I thought the sighting was over, but just above the tan oak was a small opening and in it a dead tan oak bent over so that the 6" diameter end was facing me. The creature/bigfoot/what every you prefer to call it step out and bent down a little to lay it's left arm on top of the tan oak. As it did, the end of the tan oak moved down about a foot. The tan oak was about 5' 6" to 6' off the ground.

 As it stood there looking at me (110 yards away) it was mostly in the shade, however a part of the left shoulder was in the sun and all the left arm. The left elbow was colored black. It looked like a black soft leather. I was confused at how a creature with such red hair could have black skin.

 I cannot tell you how long this part of the encounter lasted. I clearly remember thinking it was checking me out as much as I checked it out. I could not see it's face or the front of it's body and never did. After it setting on the limb for half a minute, it just turned and lifted up, took two steps into the forest and I never saw it again.

 Clearly the details of my encounter ensure me that it was not a hoax. The detail of the muscles and body, awesome encounter. I never felt fear. It was never aggressive and I never smelt a strong smell. I've been left wondering how many more encounters I have had without knowing about it. I have also had a few unexplained experiences in my life that I look at completely differently now.

RMSO responds
Hi Robert, appreciate hearing about your encounter along with the details you recall of the sighting.

 We had a similar experience at Palisades, Idaho. June 2012.
After finding bigfoot shaped tracks & hearing vocalizations. We zoomed & started snapping photos down a thick vegetated wash where most of the vocalizations were coming from.
 Captured the creature below partially hiding behind a tree watching us, part of its left arm is in the sun, however the rest of it is in the shadows.


More California Sasquatch Below

Angry Sequoia Sasquatch 
Slams Into Jeep Breaking Side Window

Bigfoot Jumps 
from Tree & Runs to Cover

Pinecone Collector Runs From Bigfoot

Lake Shasta Caverns Bigfoot

Evening Bigfoot Encounter Shingletown

Backpacker Harassed by Bigfoot Enchanted Pool

Desolation Wilderness Bigfoot
#CaliforniaBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment