Saturday, July 7, 2018

Bigfoot Hair From Smoky Mountains Tennessee

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Videos & Photos of Bigfoot Tracks & Hair

Bigfoot Hair From Smoky Mountains Tennessee

Robert P writes RMSO
Greetings from Tennessee. Wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed your videos. I especially like your travel vids as I am amazed at the vastness of the wilderness areas in your part of the states.
 
 Yes, we have those critters here as well. I live beside the Great Smoky Mountains and do a lot of hiking and a shutterbug as well. I have some hair from a BF, it was a hank of hair that my hiking partner found off trail as he went to “relieve” himself. He found a small cleared area that was torn up and this hank of hair (reddish to dark brown) It looked like a small ponytail and could only have been plucked by a hand. Did not have it identified as there is nothing else to pull a ponytail of hair in a clutch such as that. And five miles from the nearest road as well. Coming down from Thunderhead Mountain one day he heard an awful "roar" up the trail from him, then a few seconds later a response that he said sounded quite angry. It was like no sound that is know to come from any animal in this area and we have heard them all. I believe Les Stroud lives in this county as well. So with this said I will return to watching video of the Logan canyon Bigfoot Roundtable. This may be about number thirty that I have watched. One was over 3 hrs and I watched every minute. Thanks again. RICK

RMSO responds
Thanks for the email. Would like to see photos of the hair you collected. We own some hair we found near some bigfoot shaped tracks and sent generous samples to 3 Universities & Museum of Cryptozoology back in September of 2013. So far none have claimed to found a match. 
 Brody a biology student at the time spent a week with his professor at Weber State University with the hair under a microscope making an attempt to match it with an archive of North America mammal hair samples. After about a week of no match that's when we were told to reach out to other Universities..
 So if you can send a couple of good photos would be cool to see if they have similarities or differences..

Richard P
I can send you (by mail) a couple of these hairs. I did keep a small sample of them before my partner took them home. Sadly…when he got home he placed them on the steps as they did smell bad. He noticed that when the dogs ran up to the hair , they sniffed …started looking about …then promptly ran away. He did not retrieve the hairs and they probably blew away. I did not know he would not take care of them or I would have kept them for consideration. Also this was before all the TV footage of Bigfoot etc…So he may not have considered this…I did consider it for nothing else would have explained that situation. Sooo…send me an address and I will put a couple in the envelope and send them to you in the hopes it will help.I have ran across “trail markers” in these mountains and taken pictures, but I have about 26K pictures to look through to find them. If and when I do I will share with you.

RMSO
I would like to see a few photos of the hair. The whole remaining sample you have and then if you could get a few close ups of a couple different strands.  .

Richard P
These were placed into this glass case the day I collected them from the “pony Tail” my friend found. The longest hair was approximately 6 inches. I do not have a Macro lens (in digital that is) so these pictures may not be worth very much. Shot with canon 5D3 24-70- 2.8 lens. I find the colors in the photos to be very true to what my eye sees. I also suspect some degradation because of age. Hope this helps. Rick

RMSO
Similar to the hair we found in color and coarseness. I see several of the same colors.

Richard P
Incidentally….One of our local BF hunters, a quite serious one at that, uses a back shoulder cam. He has recorded BF peeking out from behind trees as he travels trails. They are quite aware of where you are facing, so this may me worth looking at in certain areas and times. I certainly hope you and Jenny get to see BF  soon and with video at that. Have a great day!

RMSO
We used to hike with rear facing gopros & after one season we all got sick and tired of reviewing hundreds of hours of rear facing footage and scrapped that idea after one full season





More Tennessee Bigfoot

7 Feet Tall Tennessee Sasquatch Raiding Dog Food Bowl

Tennessee Fisherman Ran Off Catfish Hotspot by Several Swamp Sasquatch

Creepy Figure Filmed in Tennessee Woods

Large Wads of Hair Near Sasquatch Tracks

Camouflage Master Sasquatch Hair Scatters Light

1 comment:

  1. Just of interest. Sample found anywhere near Gatlinburg? I was there in July this summer.. loads of forests.

    ReplyDelete