Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Georgetown Bigfoot


Matt K. writes RMSO
Hello,
 I just found your organization on watching videos on YouTube about bigfoot. I went to your facebook page and saw where I can email you about sightings so I figures what the heck I might as well share mine.
  I live in southeastern idaho in a town called Georgetown its about 20 miles north from Bear Lake.

 So my experience was in fall of 2010 with my best friend. We had decided to go on a four wheeler ride late at night. We left from my house on our wheelers because I live in the mouth of a canyon. My friend had never been to the place I had in mind and it was only about 10 miles from my house.

 So we headed out. It was a clear but dark night you could see the starts but no moon. ( ill attach a map of the canyon and location where we had this experience). So we get to this place I wanted to go we always called it the trappers cabin. Once we arrived we shut our wheelers off and took our helmets off. We had been sitting and talking their for no more than 5 minuets when we heard this loud, very close growl.

 So me and him at the time were 18 and had been hunting since we were just little kids. We both knew what bears sounded like and every other animal known to our region. This growl was nothing like anything we have heard before.

 So after the growl we heard what sounded like a huge tree get snapped like a tooth pick and then something running towards us with more trees snapping as its getting closer towards us. At this point we had both thrown our helmets back and were headed out of their because we had no intetions of finding out was was charging at us.

 I've hunted in that same area for years after that experience and every time I feel like I'm being watched along the ridge above the cabin I was talking about is an old mine that has been closed since the 60's. Water is very abundant in the area as well. I figured it would be worth a shot to let you guys know. If you have any questions about my experience please let me know.

Thanks for your time,
Matt K.   


RMSO
Been to the Canyons behind Georgetown to search for Bigfoot because of the sightings at Montpelier Reservoir & the Bloody Bucket sightings.
Thanks for sending your report

Matt K.

Sounds good if you need more info ill be willing to help. I know of a few more areas of sightings or weird things that have happened in this area as well. Im a firm believer that he is out there.

RMSO
Your experience appears to be pretty close to where a mountain lion crossed the road in front of us in April of last year. Very wild place loaded with deer. If bigfoot is interested in deer and or what deer eat this is a great area for them to flourish with minimal human interference.

Matt K.
Up above that cabin is a few wallows with a lot of water and the deer
and elk come into those wallows. That old mine that I mentioned also
has a few caves that I've seen. This year is the first year that I've
heard about structures and the tree breaks. So im going to start
paying closer attention to whats going on around me. Have you heard
any experiences come out of Bennington Canyon or Joes Gap? I know
several people that have had some weird stuff happen to them in that
area. Also out in the Tin Cup area a guy I know had something crawl in
under him when he was in a tree stand. He said all he could see was a
huge head and really big shoulders. He said it basically army crawled
into the wallow he was hunting and watched him for a while. Then he
decided to leave and it followed him for about a half mile until he
got to his truck.

RMSO
Keep us posted we have done several Bigfoot expeditions to this general area over the last 10 years & are interested in your findings. You growing up there & knowing your way around is recognized as a great asset to have in a well known Bigfoot sighting hot spot
Thank you for the update.


More Bigfoot Near Georgetown

Man Abandons Camp After Bigfoot Intimidation

Bigfoot Approaches Cop & 
Terrorizes Two Men With Hunting Dogs


Three Bigfoot Bloody Bucket

Labarge Bigfoot In Face Of Rancher

Four Bigfoot Encounters St Charles

Bigfoot Territorial Grove Strawberry Spring

Tracks Found Bloody Bucket Kill Site
#IdahoBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment