Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ice Cave Mountain Bigfoot

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"As soon as we came to a clearing
I seen it on two feet, huge feet!"

Ice Cave Mountain Bigfoot

Andrew J writes RMSO
Last summer an I was on a Yamaha raptor...im on my back road that's pretty much a trail an I smell something like skunk onions and the worst body odor imaginable, I didn't see anything yet but I jus got a uneasy feeling an turned around an pinned the throttle...

on my left hand side a saw a huge black blur maybe 20 or 30 yards to my left...i slightly let off the throttle thinking maybe a black bear?? As soon as we came to a clearing I seen it...on two feet...huge feet! It's coat looked surprisingly clean cuz it glistened in the sun, it was watching me an I could see it's eyes...black as could be...i pinned the throttle again I shifted to 6th gear an this thing was able to keep up with me, I'm on a trail an hes in the woods keeping up...i never seen anything before this or after this,

I refuse to go back in those woods by myself anymore...i know what I saw. I'm in upstate NY near the ice caves mountain and there are def things in the woods we don't understand. I think if it wanted to hurt me he easily could have but he didn't thank god..maybe the noise of the atv threw him off? Maybe he was jus having fun...idk but I really think if I was a threat he could have taken me out at any time

More New York Bigfoot

Man Walks Into Large Sasquatch along Mohawk River

Garrison Bigfoot Video With Infant Sasquatch Piggyback

9 Feet Tall Adirondack Sasquatch With Two Smaller Bigfoot

Adirondacks Bigfoot Video New York

Prospect Sasquatch Video

5 comments:

  1. where are the "ice cave mountains"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice Cave Mountains is in Ellenville, New York! Ulster County. Near Napanoch, New York

      Delete
  2. He is in the lower Hudson Valley closer to NYC that's not Upstate NY about 20 miles from Poughkipsee. Dead smack in the CatSkills but lots of strange things around there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically had the same type of situation. I was on a three wheeler and caught the movement in the corner of my eye and thought bear at first. It was moving and then came up on two feet with a burst of speed! I want to say it was young with cinnamon color hair around 6inch long. Built like a track runner. It came parallel along with me for about 75 yard and veered off to the left down into some pines still on 2 leg 's.

    ReplyDelete