Monday, January 8, 2018

Oil Bigfoot of Montana

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Oil Bigfoot of Montana
"a big brown figure standing about 8 feet tall"
B. Hunter emails RMSO
Hey, i dont know if its the right YouTube channel for this bigfoot sighting but anyway. I was 11 year old at the time in 1991 and today I'm 37 and I still remember exactly what happen

I was riding my ATV on a logging site in Montana and you know there was a part of the road that was wide, straight and about 3/4 of a mile long so my dad told me I could go a little faster. I had to stop at the beginning to let a skidder pass like my dad told me, then a look to my left and I saw a... i dont know how to tell you a big brown figure standing about 8 or maybe i dont know 10 or even 11 foot tall right when I saw it.
I did not freeze i just put the pedal to the metal and hoped it was nothing then something stood in the road it was brown in the front but then it just turned to not face me and i tried to dodge him/her but he jump side ways like if he wanted me to hit him in that back and its just what i did...
I did not mean to hit him but still. About a mile or two after i stopped and looked at the front of the ATV and it was full of "gummy" or "sticky" oil. When i told it to my dad after 2 or 3 years of hiding it to everyone he told me it was Back Black or Black Jack i dont know what he was talking about and i still wonder today

RMSO
Weird. Did your atv take any damage? Did you get a look at the face of the creature? Your story is confusing. You saw it on the side of the road when the skidder passed you and then it was in front of you on the road? Can you elaborate? I am not sure I follow your account correctly. Was there more than one? One on the side of the road and then when you put petal to metal you ran into a different one?
B. Hunter
Did your atv take any damage? Answer : Yes it did just so you know how much (I had told my dad that I had ran into a fallen tree and he believed me just looking at the damage)
Did you get a look at the face of the creature? Answer : Yes they both looked like not an ape but not a human 
Was there more than one? Answer : Yes the first one was ALL brown the second one was brown in the front and black or full of that oil like liquid
When you put the pedal to the metal you ran into a different one? Answer : Yes i am sure 

Oh and a little information the one on the side of the road was holding a big stick same height and there was no bark on it

RMSO
Thank you for the information. What part of Montana did this happen in? Interesting.

B. Hunter
Near Golden ridge and Gilman I would tell you the exact location but my grand father (the owner of the place) did not want me to reveal it 

RMSO
Understand thanks

Oil Bigfoot Strikes Again

More Montana Bigfoot

Montana Bigfoot Takes Tripe from Cabin

Crazy Mountain Bigfoot
#MontanaBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment