Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bigfoot Shakes Mobile Home & Growls Through Window

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSOBigfoot@gmail.com
Terrifying Sasquatch Encounter at Residents Home

Bigfoot Shakes Mobile Home & Growls Through Window

Snowcreek writes RMSO
RMSO I had a close encounter with a Bigfoot 3 years ago in May of 2014. It happened in a mobile home park I lived at the time in a small town called Gazelle in Northern California by Mount Shasta. I wasn't home all by myself when it happened. The encounter happened two nights in a row. The Bigfoot shook the trailer, growling through my window, and bumping the trailer really hard.

RMSO
Crazy. Did you get a good look at it? If so did you see facial features, height, color etc.?

snowcreek continues
 No I did not look at it. I was very scared. But the person that was with me at home went outside and he saw something very tall walking towards the property behind where we lived. After the second night that it happened, the next day I saw scratches on my window and my friend found hair on the electric pole next to the trailer. The hair was orangeish brownish gray. It was a big chunk of hair. Before all of this happened I read up on Bigfoots to know their behaviors and where they like to hide. There has been times I heard their sounds in that area before the close encounter happened and after.

RMSO
You remember any other details or have any more experiences we would like to hear about them.

snowcreek
A few months before that close encounter happened I was home all by myself. It was around 8:00 pm in the evening it was still light outside. but starting to get dark I heard a growl outside near my window. Then that was it. The year before in the summer time one night the trailer shook, but not too hard.

Bigfoot Growls Through Window Shakes Trailer

More California Bigfoot Videos

Incredibly Fast Bigfoot Jumping
from Tree & Running to Cover

Shaver Sasquatch Carrying Infant Bigfoot
Captured on Camera

Lake Shasta Caverns Bigfoot

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like he/she was just trying to get their attention. With mobile home construction being what it is, the Bigfoot could have gone in and trashed the man and the place quite easily. I wonder what the issue was, I mean - does a BF think: "Oh, I'll just go growl and shake the place, see if I can get a rise out of the hairless ones!" :0) Cool story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story, I'm trying to find one that is revelant to my brothers encounter that is much like this one. We lived on a farm and he pulled in a small camper trailer and I never talk to him about these things that we had in the woods out there and he pulled out real quick. I hope he's not having nightmares all the time and I hope this is not what's keeping him drinking all these years

    ReplyDelete