Thursday, May 11, 2017

Cache Valley Bigfoot


Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Horseback Riders Walk Up On Sasquatch in Logan Canyon

Cache Valley Bigfoot

David writes RMSO
I really enjoy watching your video's. I have been a Sasquatch enthusiast for probably 20 years. I was born and raised in Wellsville and could tell you of a dozen stories from a few different generations all coming from the same canyon. I think my first sighting as a young boy was on the Wellsvilles. I had a sighting in Logan Canyon 2 years ago. I would love to meet up with you and just chat, or go on a walkabout with you. I believe i know an area where they inhabit this time of year, i have had multiple encounters there through the years. But, im hesitant to tell anyone of the area for fear it will turn into a circus. Get ahold if me if any of this interests you.

RMSO
What was your Wellsville sighting like? Did you get a good look at the creature?

David
I did not get a good look at it. I was around 12 years old, me and a buddy were horseback riding. As we were approaching the base of the mountain, we noticed something big and black up on the hillside. We knew the area well since we rode up there alot. We knew it wasnt a familiar object. It was a couple hundred yds away, so we couldnt tell what it was. At that time, (1985ish) there weren't any moose on that range. I have never heard if a Black Bear sighting up there. We watched it for a few minutes, looking back i think it was crouched or sitting on the hillside watching us. At that time, i didnt know much about Sasquatch and probably though it was an imaginary creature. We rode up the mountain to where we had seen it, but it was gone. It was very steep terrain and it took us a while to navigate through the growth and rocks. After that, i heard story after story throughout the years of Sasquatch encounters and came to the conclusion that may have been my first encounter.

More Bigfoot Near Same Location

Rider Spots Bigfoot
While Horse Acts Up near Beaver Mountain

Devils Hole Sasquatch Growls at 
Hunter near Pete's Cabin

Tracking Devils Gate Sasquatch

Brigham Bigfoot Frightens Grouse Hunter

Bigfoot Trackway in Snow Wellsville
#BigfootSasquatchWellsville

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure they like horses .... my first experience was around the same age seeing a juvenile run nearby along the tree line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im surprised there arent any reported sightings up blacksmith fork. Its much more remote and rugged up there, and not too far away...

    ReplyDelete