Sunday, February 12, 2017

Trucker Looks 10 FT Tall Bigfoot In The Eyes Christmas Tree Valley

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Several Truckers Report Sasquatch in Same Valley

Trucker Looks 10 FT Tall Bigfoot
In The Eyes Christmas Tree Valley

William h. writes RMSO
 One time long ago ( 1990) I was going to Christmas tree valley about 70 miles east of Portland Oregon, there is a weigh station for trucks just before the exit to cascade locks, I was talking to the weight master who called me in to the station building (he was bored) I told him where I was going and he said to get off at the next exit, and go south on the big hill

  I was only going 20 mph on packed snow and out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving on the side of the road, this Bigfoot stopped right on the road in front of me, it was very tall as I was eye to eye in a international eagle truck (10 foot off the road) it looked right into my truck and took off down the hill. 

 When I finally got to the bottom there was a truck stop called wild bills, I went in and sat down in the restaurant. The waitress came over and asked if I saw a ghost, I said no but you wouldn't believe me if I told you. She said try me, so I told her. She said everybody driving up there sees it.

RMSO asks
Amazing. Do you have any details on the description of the creature? Color, what was the face and eyes like? Thanks for sharing your encounter.

 William continues
It was at least 10 feet tall, I was driving a cab over tractor truck, that was a very high truck setting in the drivers seat I was 8- 9 feet off the ground. Look at the first remake of the planet of the apes, the (good ape) this is a dead ringer. 
 
 I had a experience in Wyoming (was a trucker for 12 years) back to Wyoming, I was going from Toledo Ohio to Alberta Canada, the interstate was just finished on hw84 ,nothing as in way of fuel stops food etc, it was desolate, winter real cold, well as my luck goes my air buzzer for low air pressure (brakes), just before I left 2 days ago, the mechanic said he changed the water filter for the air system , well they lied, now I'm stopped on the side or the road, I get my coveralls on and grab a fuse (to heat the air line up) I'm laying on the side of the road heating the air line up to melt ice inside the lines, with a flair that s bright enough to see from space probably, all of a sudden i hear footsteps in the crunchy snow, it was defiantly on two legs, it was then the ice melted and the buzzer went off, lol i was in the truck with t my coveralls on but thats ok, I was getting out of there, I know what I heard.

More Oregon Bigfoot Below

Eugene Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

Myrtle Bigfoot Staring at 
Woman Through Screen Door

Clackamas River Bigfoot

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment