Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bigfoot Chases 5 People then Spotted by Hunter 3 Days Later

Artist rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Five people have terrifying encounter with 
Bigfoot running along side their SUV.
Three Days Later Elk Hunter Encounters Possibly Same Bigfoot.

Bigfoot Chases 5 People then Spotted by Hunter 3 Days Later

More Bigfoot in Idaho Below

Predator, Ghost or Camouflaged Bigfoot at Deadwood on Video

Sasquatch Problems For Hunters River Of No Return

Bigfoot Spotted Twice Same Hunting Trip

Bigfoot Raids Ghost Town (Deadwood)

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, I see something at 2:07/2:17 starting at the zoom in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I see something at 2:07/2:17 starting at the zoom in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dont have a commit,but video was good yup,just saying this,i was out with friend his kids got chased by bigfoot,and he said he went after it,and was told he put down 4 he said he had to potect his self,last month i went to his house it was empty,was told by his neighbors his family sold there house and moved,which he change his number,now i have problems too with bigfoot,and i can not get help ether,it has dambage my house scared my family,i think iam going to do the same,police have seen it here at my house 3times and 18times ive called them,they wont help,and i got another 30 30 on layaway,what would you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess all I can say is make sure you pick that rifle up and I would think about a couple more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I hate to say it, but id sell out and move. I think we as humans should leave them alone.

    N

    ReplyDelete