Thursday, March 3, 2016

Rhode Island Man Encounters Connecticut Bigfoot

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Hiker Described a Very Heavy Body Sasquatch

Rhode Island Man has Bigfoot encounter in Connecticut

Alan writes RMSO
I was really never a Bigfoot believer at all before I had a encounter myself while hiking. I know what bears look like and this wasn't a bear or a man in suit. My friend and I were pretty shook up and honestly haven't been back to that spot.

last year mid July.not sure of the date

I live in RI and was near a town near Connecticut. my friend and I were Hiking in this huge parcel of woods when we heard something running off to our left, when we looked it was like a man running but much larger, fully covered in black hair but brown at the top of his head. We were in some thick woods near a swamp and definitely wasn't a guy in a suit no way. there are no bears where we live so idk what else it could be. I'm a believer now and most definitely know what I saw was real. I'm guessing it was around 6.5 or so but very heavy body. I'm 6 feet and 260 and a bodybuilder and this thing was considerably larger

I wish I could go back to that day and try to take a picture instead of running the opposite direction

honestly I never believed it at all so for me to see something like that kinda changed my view on things. I'm not sure what it is? type of ape or type of man? After this happen I started to really do my own research online and until I came across the Patterson film is where I got chills.. from the back it was exactly what I saw. Almost a cone shaped head but with fading brownish hair on top. my friend and I were pretty quit in hopes of bumping a few deer and in this area there isn't any hunting. again we were at least 4-5 miles in and hiking for 2 hours and I'm absolutely sure this wasn't a person. The sound of it taking off was of a animal that is heavy almost like if a horse was running. I really can't believe I saw this thing but it can't believe nobody has come forward with a body or clear picture. the only thing I can compare what it looked like was in the Patterson film

More Connecticut Bigfoot

Young Connecticut Sasquatch Video (Displaced by Tornado)

Foraging Bigfoot Video Connecticut

Bigfoot Captured on Camera

Adygea Sasquatch Captured on Video

Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington

Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video

1 comment:

  1. I had an experience while deer hunting in New Hampshire in the mid 1980s. I had taken a stand behind a group of small cedars near Plymouth NH. no sooner than I took the cover I heard what I figured could only be a huge male moose taking a leak extremely close to me. It sounded more like a fire hose splashing the leaf litter for what seemed to be a minute or so. I waited till it stopped and blew my cover expecting to see a really big moose within 20 feet of me and though I had great visability for 40 yds or so there was nothing to see at all. I know moose can believe it or not be hard to spot in the forest yet it certainly wouldn't have enough time to evade my gaze even if running yet I saw nothing.I always found this perplexing but recently saw a youtube video of a man on a deer hunting trip in the wilds of Colorado, he and his step father had called it a day and settled down in their tent for the night when his encounter nightmare began and at one point he described the same sound of an extremely large animal urinating outside his tent except he knew it wasn't a moose judging by the thrown rocks and 3 or 4 beings trashing his camping area. Needless to say he and dad left the area pronto and came back the next morning to gather their camping gear and move to a more docile area. While packing up their gear the next morning he saw one standing openly a short distance away making sure the hunters got the message I assume. Now I have to wonder exactly what I experienced but I'll add I was looking for something walking away and not something hiding or up in a tree. I'll never know of course what happened so I remain perplexed.

    ReplyDelete