Monday, March 7, 2016

Ogden Trout Farm Raided by Sasquatch



Angus writes RMSO
 Oaklawn park early morning about 8am.  park was empty, and nearby is the cold creek trout farm where evidence has been found.

 But that morning I was walking down the trail and my saw something move ahead up the trail, but couldn't focus on what it was for some reason.

 So walking up the path as I'm passing a large tree where the "movement" was, and over my head and about 35 ft away a large rock bigger than my head hits a tree and I look over and see it thunk to the ground, and the tree is swaying.

 And I am stupid and didn't figure it out, and said "huh?  somebody just throw a big ass rock?"   I took a couple of steps deeper, and from like right behind me now I hear a very LOUD "WHOOP!"   I couldn't figure out what possibly makes that sound, but I decided to WHOOP back.

 I felt it looking at me, and the hair on my arms, and neck stood up, and I was so scared that all I could do is stand still right there.   It could have grabbed me, but it didn't.   After about 3 minutes reading my thoughts, it stomped right past me up the trail I was on, and off in the distance I heard a roar, but it was kinda faint, and I just took off running, and never looked at, but I wondered if it was bigfoot, because before the BFRO show I had no idea.

North Ogden, UT, up the canyon past oaklawn park 1989

Trout Farm & Mountain it sits on has a long history of Bigfoot sightings

Trout Farm Raided by Bigfoot Ogden Utah

Cold Water Canyon Bigfoot Investigation 
Did Bigfoot Raid Trout Farm?



4 comments:

  1. Does looks squatchy...I'm curious about bigfoot, bears and mountain lions how they interact if they have an encounter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ground nest definitely looks like bigfoot activity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also had an experience near a different trout farm, in the late 70's similar things happened, trout on the ground at the side of the pond, weird things every night for about 3 weeks, we lost 2 lambs on the night of my experience, never went on a night ride on my horse again,! Too scared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of bigfoots been there. The Barker family has many stories and forecasts at that trout farm๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete