Sunday, March 27, 2016

Man has two separate Bigfoot sightings during his life in Colorado

Man has two separate Bigfoot sightings during his life in Colorado

S Anderson writes RMSO       
 Anderson The one I was in in Colorado I was 11 I saw a what I thought was a mother saw Squatch in a baby so I squat down on the lower side of the cliff toe on the exit road from a window or Cave of the winds and come out with your friends I was up on the eastern side of the cliff looking down obviously the larger female creature Xiaomi start trying to get her baby up into a cave on the cliff so they couldn't be seen on there right there and then in the bushes next to me it was about 3 feet high they just started shaking like something was laying down in the crap out of then when I was about 15 I think me and my buddies went camping for the summer or couple days Sean flat again and Greg Smith we are at the base of Mount mad at 2 just to the left of it bar trail will go up a couple of zigzags and then there's a slight trail that goes down off of our trail and you'll see a little watering like pawn breakup of boulders trickling down into it we can't there that night as there's a campfire die down I saw my buddies are asleep I woke up and there is a huge man silhouette like thing standing over 10th and it was stirring the fire up a little bit more I woke my two buddies up and he could tell it was a furry animal because of the silhouette you know it wasn't the human clothing and as soon as I woke them up and they made a sound I tried to stop them it turned and then the next thing I know we're all sitting up at the back of the 10th but it's now morning and it been couple hours so something sugas and started the crap out of us to where we all passed out ok next morning my buddy Sean didn't want to leave the 10th we got to leave the 10th the next morning he moved to Harlem New York where his mother live because he didn't want to be in the mountains so if you want any more email me

No comments:

Post a Comment